Producing students who uphold the ethics and morals in their personal lives, social sphere and science, as well as creating students who occupy the deep knowledge in the field of International Relations with the concentration in international cooperation which handle the transnational and international crimes.
Introduction to International Relations,
International Relations Theory
International Political Economy
International Policy Analysis
International Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
Globalization and Transnationalism
International Organization and Administration
Human Rights in International Relations
Comparative Foreign Policy
Southeast Asian Studies
Transnational Crime in the Environmental Sector
International Crimes in War
Transnational Financial Crimes
International Maritime Crime
Indonesian Foreign Policy
US Foreign Policy
Chinese Foreign Policy
Psychology of Crime
Computer Applications International Relations (Information Technology)
1. Mastering the concepts and theories in the International Relations Science, especially related to the international cooperation in handling the transnational and international crimes.
2. Having the capability in applying the concepts and theories in the relevant researches in the field of International Relations Science along with its concentrations.
3. Having the capability in providing the alternatives in solving the problems regarding the International Relations Sciences along with its concentrations.
4. Having the capabilty in carrying out the community service program in the relevant field of the International Relations Science along with its concentrations.
5. Having the capability in building the networking with the stakeholders, either from within or outside the country, in order to develope the education, research and the community service in the field of International Relation Science along with its concentrations.
6. Having the capability to hold the responsibility and be responsible in his/her work professionally.